Skokie Personal Injury Lawyer
Skokie is a village that borders Chicago to the northwest. Due to the village’s close proximity to Chicago, our personal injury lawyers have successfully handled many cases for residents of Skokie and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
Finding Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Skokie, Illinois
Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers in Chicago is recognized nationally for our experience in all types of personal injury and wrongful death matters. This includes matters involving:
How do I Choose the Best Personal Injury Attorney to Handle My Case?
We understand that most people do not know where to turn when they are injured or a loved one is killed because of someone else’s mistakes. We also know that most of our clients have never been involved in lawsuit before. Our goal is to guide our clients through this complex process to ensure they receive the compensation they deserve for the harms caused to them.
We have recovered over $425 million in verdicts and settlements and strive to deliver the best results possible to every client we represent. Our experience and outstanding results have earned us the respect of both our colleagues and adversaries, and this reputation helps us achieve maximum compensation for our clients. At Levin & Perconti, our attorneys have successfully handled numerous cases personal injury and recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients, including:
- $6.5 million trucking accident settlement ($4.7 record Kane County wrongful death settlement) for the family of a 32-year-old woman who was killed when their pick-up truck was rear-ended by a semi-truck. Our client and his son both suffered significant personal injuries in the collision.
- $6.5 million settlement for a young girl who suffered a brain injury during birth, resulting in cerebral palsy, after physicians failed to timely perform a C-section.
- $5.35 million settlement against a hospital and hospital staff for failure to diagnose postpartum cardiomyopathy in an 18-year-old woman who had just had her first child one month earlier. The victim died as a result of this failure to diagnose.
- $2.9 million record nursing home jury verdict against a suburban Homewood nursing home for the family of a deceased 57-year-old resident who was suffocated due to the home’s negligent care of her tracheostomy tube.
- $1 million settlement on behalf of a quadriplegic that developed severe pressure sores that his nursing home claimed were unavoidable. After leaving the home, it took one year for the sores to heal and they have not returned.
for a 44-year-old man who suffered serious personal injuries when a structure’s facade fell on him while he was working on the defendant’s property.
against a nursing home for a 75-year-old resident who developed multiple painful and infected bedsores, or pressure ulcers, which caused her death
against All-Faith Pavilion for the daughter of an 82-year-old Chicago man who fell and sustained a fatal brain injury while living at the nursing home.
Consult an Experienced Lawyer
If you or someone you know has a Skokie personal injury or malpractice claim, we invite you to contact us the lawyers at Levin & Perconti for a free consultation to determine the best course of action.
Please call us at 312-332-2872 or complete our personal injury case evaluation form online. There is no cost or obligation of any kind for a consultation with one of our attorneys.
Not only were they so professional but also so caring and thoughtful. It was very difficult going over the facts in our mother's case but they were so compassionate and understanding and allowed us to be with them every step of the way. We were able to sit in on the depositions and we were really able to see how hard they worked on our behalf.