Tinley Park Personal Injury Lawyers
Levin & Perconti has a history of representing individuals and families in Tinley Park, a suburb of Chicago located about 21 miles from the Chicago Loop. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury or death as a result of someone else’s negligence, we may be able to help you.
Dedicated Tinley Park Injury Attorneys
Our skilled Chicago personal injury lawyers represent clients in all types of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, including those stemming from:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and other accidents (pedestrian, boating, bicycle, etc.)
- Medical malpractice & related areas, such as failure to diagnose
- Nursing home abuse & related issues, such as financial exploitation
- Workplace accidents, including construction, Jones Act, maritime, etc.
- Workers’ compensation
- Litigation related to asbestos exposure & mesothelioma
- Premises liability issues, including slips & falls and dog bites
- Defective products
- Birth injuries
- Burn injuries
- Brain and spinal cord injuries;
- Claims related to Federal Tort Claims Act.
Our History as a Leading Injury Firm
Our nationally recognized lawyers have obtained over $660 million for clients in record verdicts and settlements, earning us the reputation as one of the leading personal injury law firms in Illinois. We are widely known and respected by other lawyers and our adversaries. In fact, fellow attorneys at other firms will often refer their clients’ medical malpractice and injury cases to us, and our adversaries know that we will never accept less than full compensation for clients.
Some examples of our successes include:
- C.F. as mother and next friend of D.J. v. Evanston Hospital: $1.35 million birth injury settlementfor a newborn who suffered severe and permanent brachial plexus injuries during delivery as a result of the defendant’s failure to perform the proper disimpaction techniques. As a result, she suffers from Erb’s Palsy and requires ongoing physical and occupational therapy.
- W.B. as administrator of the estate of W.B. v. Jackson Square Nursing Center, et al.: $1.3 million settlement for a 74-year-old nursing home resident who died as a result of a beating he received when the nursing home placed a younger resident with violent tendencies in his room.
- W.M and D.M. v. University of Chicago Hospitals: $1.25 million medical malpractice settlement for a 70-year-old patient who, as a result of treatment for prostate cancer, suffered radiation burns to the rectal wall due to improper placement of radioactive seeds (brachytherapy) in the prostate, requiring numerous surgeries and loss of all bladder and bowel function.
for a 44-year-old man who suffered serious personal injuries when a structure’s facade fell on him while he was working on the defendant’s property.
against a nursing home for a 75-year-old resident who developed multiple painful and infected bedsores, or pressure ulcers, which caused her death
against All-Faith Pavilion for the daughter of an 82-year-old Chicago man who fell and sustained a fatal brain injury while living at the nursing home.
Contact Our Tinley Park Injury Attorneys
We understand that is difficult to choose the best personal injury attorney to handle your case, and we know that most potential clients often do not know where to turn for help when faced with life-changing injuries, disabilities, and growing medical expenses. We are here to provide exceptional legal guidance to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for the harms caused.
If you have a question about a potential lawsuit, an attorney from our firm can evaluate your case to determine if we may be able to help. Consultations are free and we work on a contingency basis, so you will only pay for our services if we successfully resolve your case for compensation.
Feel free to call our offices at 312-332-2872 or complete our online contact form and a Chicago personal injury lawyer from our firm will call you back at your convenience. A case evaluation is free and confidential and creates no obligation to hire us.
Not only were they so professional but also so caring and thoughtful. It was very difficult going over the facts in our mother's case but they were so compassionate and understanding and allowed us to be with them every step of the way. We were able to sit in on the depositions and we were really able to see how hard they worked on our behalf.