Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers
Levin & Perconti is a nationally renowned law firm concentrating in all types of serious injury, medical malpractice, nursing home, and wrongful death litigation. Our Chicago personal injury attorneys are committed to protecting and vindicating the rights of people who are seriously injured by the negligence of others.
If you would like to talk to a Chicago personal injury attorney about a potential case, call us at 312-332-2872 or toll-free at 877-374-1417 for a free consultation. You can also complete our website contact form and a lawyer will call you back.
Our lawyers have successfully handled all types of injury and accident matters, including but not limited to:
- Personal Injury
Personal injury lawsuits arise when people are injured by the careless or intentional acts of others. When someone is determined to be legally responsible for injuring someone else, they are liable for the injury and may be made to compensate the victim.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
These types of lawsuits commonly involve wandering and elopement, bed sores/pressure ulcers, falls in nursing homes, physical or sexual abuse/assault, physical or chemical restraints, malnutrition or dehydration, choking, clogged breathing tubes, burns and other personal injuries that occur in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and by home healthcare providers.
- Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice claims and lawsuits arise when patients are injured or killed as a result of the careless or intentional acts of a doctor, nurse or other healthcare provider. These commonly involve medical errors, injuries at birth, surgical errors, pharmacy medication errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose cancer (breast, bladder, lung, ovarian, cervical, pelvic), misread tests or X-rays, HMO misconduct, adverse drug reactions, and medical device failure.
- Wrongful Death
Wrongful death as a legal term is a death that has been caused by the fault of another person. For example, deaths caused by drunk driving, the manufacture of a defective or dangerous product, the construction of an unsound structure or building, or failing to diagnose a fatal disease may be considered under the law as "wrongful deaths."
- Products Liability
Products liability is an area of personal injury law that focuses on dangerous and defective products. Our attorneys represents injured victims throughout Illinois area in matters against corporations or manufacturers who have sold or manufactured unsafe products to consumers.
- Car Accidents and Truck Accidents
Every time a driver gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, he or she is accepting responsibility for the safety of everyone else on the road. Accidents can and do happen. But if a driver's negligent behavior or careless actions lead to the personal injury or death of another party, that driver must be held accountable.
We are proud to offer clients over 150 years of combined litigation experience and our record of success has earned us widespread acclaim. Year after year, Steve Levin and John Perconti have been honored by fellow lawyers as two of the top personal injury attorneys in Illinois. Our firm is well-respected by adversaries who know that we will never settle a case for less that full compensation, and many of the best lawyers in the country feel confident recommending our services to their own clients.
Our goal is simple: to achieve the best possible results for each of our clients in every case we handle. It is a goal we have been consistently successful in meeting. Since 1992, our personal injury team has recovered more than $520 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients, including a number of record results.
If you have questions about a potential lawsuit, we can help. Call us at 312-332-2872, email us at email@example.com, or complete our online contact form and a personal injury lawyer from our firm will call you back. All consultations are free and if we accept your case, you pay no fees unless or until we successfully resolve your case.
Our firm is located in Chicago but our attorneys handle personal injury lawsuits for clients throughout Illinois.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Illinois Truck Accident Lawyers
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Chicago Birth Injury Lawyer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Aviation Accidents
- Illinois Boating Accident Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Workplace Accident Injuries
- Jones Act & Maritime Law
- Animal & Dog Bites
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Federal Tort Claims Act
- Injuries to Children
- Professional Malpractice
- Food Poisoning
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Illinois Bus Accident Lawyers
- Hidden Cameras in Nursing Homes Raise Privacy Concerns in Illinois Hidden video cameras are an effective tool in exposing instances of nursing home abuse or neglect and in monitoring the treatment of loved ones in…
- Proposed Changes for Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs Nursing home residents are some of the most vulnerable members of the community. Because of a range of mental, medical, and physical issues, each is…
- The Chamber of Commerce & Protecting Consumer Rights Litigation is an inherently contentious process, because it involves two sides with adverse interests. One party claims that a harm was done and…
- New Research: Malpractice Lawsuits Critical for Patient Safety Accountability breeds improvement. That basic mantra has long-been shown true in many different kinds of settings. Focusing on quality and care in any…
- Crane Operator Under Influence When Building Collapes and Kills Six The operator of the crane that was involved in the terrible building collapse that occurred earlier this month is expected to face very serious…
- Ways to Keep Bicyclists Safe on the Road Recent studies have shown that an increase in bike sharing programs may lead to less accidents between cyclists and motorists. The reason that it may…
- International Birth Injury Cases Highlight Value of Illinois Justice System Recently, RTE, Ireland's national television and radio broadcasting agency, published a harrowing story involving a mother whose fight for justice…
- Long-Term Study Results Show Benefit of Surgery for Patients with Cerebral Palsy There is still no "cure" for the many forms of cerebral palsy. While stem cell therapies offer hope that one day damaged parts of the body…