Jenna L. Ewing
Jenna L. Ewing is an accomplished attorney with extensive experience in the areas of medical malpractice and birth injury litigation. With a strong background in insurance defense law, Jenna brings a unique perspective to her work as an associate attorney at Levin & Perconti.
Prior to joining Levin & Perconti, Ewing held key positions at renowned insurance defense firms and has successfully handled a wide range of complex medical malpractice cases, representing both insurance companies and large corporations.
Jenna’s analytical mindset and meticulous approach to her casework ensures no detail is overlooked. With a passion for helping people who have suffered due to negligence, Jenna is dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Jenna has a diverse background and interests. Prior to entering the legal field, she worked in marketing and public relations for the Chicago Bulls. She attended law school at Northern Illinois University College of Law and graduated cum laude. She earned her undergraduate degree in communications studies from Florida State University, where she also graduated cum laude. Jenna also studied at Tianjin Foreign Studies University, in Tianjin, China.
Currently residing in Rockford, Illinois with her daughter, Jenna is deeply connected to her community. She actively participates in various local organizations and devotes her spare time to attending her daughter’s sporting events, exploring new cuisines at restaurants, and enjoying hobbies like traveling, cooking, and gardenin
J.D. – Northern Illinois University College of Law, 2013
- Cum Laude
- Lenkov Scholarship recipient; Dean’s list 2012, 2013
B.A. – Florida State University, 2007
- Cum laude with Honors distinction
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Minor in Criminology
- Dean’s list; Scholarship recipient
- International Study Program: Tianjin Foreign Studies University, China
- Illinois, 2014
- Wisconsin, 2022
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2014
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- President of the Young Lawyers Association, 2018-2019