Committed Personal Injury and Related Attorneys Serving the Community of Aurora, Illinois
The city of Aurora is located in the northeast region of Illinois and is the second most populated city in the state (with a population of over 171,000, second only to Chicago). While Aurora is typically considered part of Kane County (all of downtown Aurora is in Kane), parts of the city limits are also in DuPage, Will, and Kendall Counties.
The lawyers at Levin & Perconti serve many clients in Aurora each year, focusing our practice on personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, including matters involving:
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Brain injuries
- Birth injuries
- Defective or dangerous products
Since Steven M. Levin and John J. Perconti founded the firm in 1992, we have flourished and now employ fifteen lawyers serving northern Illinois and communities like Aurora. Our firm has handled all types of accident lawsuits for clients throughout Illinois, recovering more than $400 million in verdicts and settlements. Some of our successful cases have included:
- N.N. for G.N. v. R.D. et al.: $17.7 million medical malpractice settlement for a former police officer who suffered a life-altering brain injury due to nursing staff negligence at a Chicago hospital.
- S.H. v. Northwestern Memorial Hospital: $14 million record high verdict against a doctor and hospital for not following and ignoring abnormal chest X-ray results, which caused a substantial delay in the diagnosis of lung cancer
- K.M. v. City of Chicago: $10 million settlement for a 5-year-old boy who was run over by a City of Chicago Fire Department truck while playing in an open fire hydrant on the Fourth of July, resulting in the loss of his leg and half of his pelvis.
If you are considering taking legal action, it is important that you choose a firm that has experience handling cases like yours and has the resources needed to litigate even the most complex personal injury and wrongful death matters. Our main office is located in downtown Chicago, and we also frequently handle cases for injured victims in and around Aurora. This includes getting to know local residents and practicing in local courts, while still having the resources to represent our clients as effectively as possible.We Can Help
If you have suffered a serious personal injury or lost a loved one because of someone else's negligence, we may be able to help you recover fair compensation for the harms caused. However, there are time limitations for filing a lawsuit in Illinois, so contact us today for a confidential and free evaluation of your case. You can reach us toll-free at 877-374-1414 or 312-332-2872, or complete our online contact form, and one of our experienced lawyers will call you back right away.
We work on a contingency basis, so if we decide to take your case, you will not pay us attorneys' fees until or unless we successfully resolve your case. Get in touch today, and we can answer any questions you might have.