Dedicated Personal Injury & Malpractice Attorneys Located in Chicago
The city of Chicago is not only the largest city in Illinois, but also the largest city in the entire Midwest. Our firm handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, including but not limited to:
- Car and trucking accidents: many individuals and loved ones suffer as the result of car and trucking accidents each year due to distracted and/or fatigued driving. Going up against trucking companies can be daunting, especially given the tremendous resources that these companies often possess.
- Medical malpractice: medical errors recently emerged as the number two cause of all deaths for Americans each year. If you or a loved one’s life has been forever altered due to a mistake made by a doctor or medical professional in the hospital, you will need legal assistance to ensure that medical bills and other expenses are covered in moving forward with your life.
- Workplace and construction accidents: Work injuries are common, especially for those who work in the construction industry, given the nature of the work. It is crucial that employers do not take shortcuts when it comes to ensuring worker safety, and we are here to ensure that if that happens and you are injured as a result, you are compensated.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: we entrust nursing homes with our loved ones, and yet neglect and abuse in these facilities is rampant. If this happens, we will help you hold the nursing home or assisted living facility accountable.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries: traumatic brain injuries can have lifelong consequences, sometimes even unforeseen consequences, such as depression, migraines, trouble focusing, and other issues. If a spinal cord or brain injury has been suffered due to someone else’s negligence, it is crucial that legal action is brought.
- Birth injury matters: Unfortunately, there are too many opportunities for you or your child to be injured during the birth process, potentially leading to lifelong injuries and sometimes even death.
- Premises liability: when you are on someone else’s premises, they are obligated to ensure that those premises are safe for you. If you slip or fall, or are otherwise injured due to an unsafe condition, you may be able to bring a case to address your injuries.
Levin & Perconti opened its doors in 1992, and has flourished ever since with a group of fifteen skilled attorneys who have recovered over $420 million in verdicts and settlements for clients throughout Illinois. We now boast over 130 years combined experience of serving Chicago and surrounding communities, and we are proud of the justice we have obtained on behalf of our clients.How do I Choose the Best Law Firm to Handle My Case?
Most of our clients have never been involved in a lawsuit and usually don't know where to turn when they suffer devastating injuries as a result of someone else's negligence. We are here to guide you through the legal process to ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
When choosing a firm to represent you, it is important to find one that not only has experience successfully resolving cases like yours, but also has the resources needed to litigate complex lawsuits. Levin & Perconti has both. Our litigation team believes that all victims of negligence are entitled to full, fair and adequate compensation for injuries or wrongs suffered at the hands of others.Contact Us Today
If you live in or near Chicago and you or a loved one have suffered a serious injury or believe you may have a wrongful death claim, our attorneys are happy to talk to you about your possible courses of action. An initial consultation is completely free and creates no obligation to hire the firm.
To discuss your legal options with an attorney, please call Levin & Perconti at 877-374-1417 or 312-332-2872 or complete our online contact form.