Elmhurst Personal Injury Lawyers
At the law firm of Levin & Perconti, we know how frightening it can be if you’ve just been involved in an accident, or if a loved one has been injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence. We focus on helping victims throughout Illinois--including Elmhurst, a Chicago suburb located in both DuPage and Cook counties--in all types of personal injury and wrongful death matters. We have represented Elmhurst families and individuals in all types of injury and malpractice matters including but not limited to those involving:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and other accidents (pedestrian, boating, bicycle, etc.);
- Medical & dental malpractice & related areas, such as failure to diagnose & misdiagnosis;
- Nursing home injuries & related issues, such as financial exploitation of the elderly;
- Workplace accidents, including construction, Jones Act, maritime, and other;
- Workers’ compensation;
- Litigation related to asbestos exposure & mesothelioma;
- Premises liability issues, including slips & falls;
- Defective products;
- Birth injuries;
- Burn injuries;
- Brain and spinal cord injuries;
- Catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death; and
- Claims related to Federal Tort Claims Act.
Our firm was established in 1992 and has since grown to employee 15 attorneys and a veteran support staff who have over 150 years combined experience. We have recovered a number of record settlements and verdicts for our clients, and this success has earned us the respect of our adversaries who know that we will never accept less than full compensation for our clients.
Some of the successes we’ve achieved for our clients include:
- W.M. v. S.O. et al.: $1.2 million premises liability settlement for a 44-year-old man who suffered serious personal injuries when a structure's facade fell on him while he was working on the defendant's property. The defendant knew that the structure was unsound but failed to repair it and also failed to warn or prohibit the plaintiff from accessing the area around the structure.
- T.H. v. Halsted Terrace Nursing Center, Inc.: $1.1 million settlement against a nursing home for a 75-year-old resident who developed multiple painful and infected bedsores, or pressure ulcers, which caused her death.
- V.N. for E.N. v. All-Faith Pavilion: $1 million nursing home neglect settlement against All-Faith Pavilion for the daughter of an 82-year-old Chicago man who fell and sustained a fatal brain injury while living at the nursing home.
We know that taking the first steps towards seeking legal help can be difficult. Most victims are faced with life-changing injuries, mounting medical bills, and may not know where to turn. We are here to provide exceptional legal guidance to victims to ensure that they receive maximum compensation for the harms caused. We do so on a contingency basis, so you will only pay us if we successfully resolve your case. This type of arrangement means that you can seek help to investigate your case without assuming any financial risk.
If you are an Elmhurst resident and you or a loved one has been injured or killed because of someone else's negligence, we may be able to help. If you would like to talk to a Chicago personal injury lawyer about your potential lawsuit, please contact us at 877-374-1417 or 312-332-2872 or fill out our Contact Us form for a free and confidential consultation.