Hoffman Estates Personal Injury Lawyers
Levin & Perconti prides itself on providing compassionate, successful representation to members of the Hoffman Estates community. Our firm regularly represents a number of families and individuals from this suburban city in Cook and Kane Counties; people who have suffered from serious personal injury and/or wrongful death, and are seeking justice as a result.
In general, we handle a wide range of claims, including those involving:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and other accidents (pedestrian, boating, bicycle, etc.);
- Medical & dental malpractice & related areas, such as failure to diagnose & misdiagnosis;
- Nursing home injuries & related issues, such as financial exploitation of the elderly;
- Workplace accidents, including construction, Jones Act, maritime, and other;
- Workers’ compensation;
- Litigation related to asbestos exposure & mesothelioma;
- Premises liability issues, including slips & falls;
- Defective products;
- Birth injuries;
- Burn injuries;
- Brain and spinal cord injuries;
- Catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death; and
- Claims related to Federal Tort Claims Act.
Choosing a personal injury attorney to handle your case is a tough decision. We understand that most victims are overwhelmed with life-altering injuries and mounting medical bills, and may not know where to turn. We are here to provide exceptional legal guidance to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for the harms caused.Over $660 million for Clients
The firm, which opened in 1992, now employs 15 injury attorneys who have recovered over $660 million in damages for our clients. We have gained national recognition for our work, and are proud to have achieved a number of record verdicts and settlements, including the largest Kane County wrongful death settlement ever recorded. As a result of our work on behalf of clients, we are well-known and well-respected by our peers and adversaries alike. Fellow attorneys trust us to handle their own clients' medical malpractice and injury cases, and opposing attorneys know that we will never accept less than full compensation for clients.
Some of our successes for clients include:
- M.H. v. Chicago Transit Authority, et al.: $1.25 million settlement for a 77-year-old woman whose right leg was amputated above the knee when she was struck by a bus while walking across a bus terminal.
- D.T. v. Alltown Bus Service, Inc.:$1.25 million settlement for a 50-year-old woman who was struck by a bus while walking in a crosswalk.
- A.J. as administrator of the estate of E.J. v. Guadalupe Economic Services, et al.: $1.2 million settlement for an 82-year-old nursing home resident who developed bed sores so severe that they caused an infection in the bone (the resident ultimately died as a result of complications from these injuries).
If you have a question about a potential case, a personal injury lawyer from our firm can evaluate your case to determine if we may be able to help. All case evaluations are free and we work on a contingency basis; this allows potential clients to seek legal help without worrying about attorney’s fees. In other words, you will only pay us if we successfully resolve your case.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of someone else's negligence, we can help you recover compensation for the harms caused. Please call the firm at 877-374-1417 or 312-332-2872 or fill out our Contact Us form to talk to a skilled Chicago injury attorney today. The initial call is completely free and confidential and creates no obligation to hire the firm.