Waukegan, Illinois is located in the northeast corner of the state, on Lake Michigan in Lake County. Waukegan is only about 40 miles from Chicago and has a population of just over 89,000 people. Due to our firm's proximity to Waukegan, our personal injury attorneys frequently represent clients from the area in all types of injury, wrongful death and malpractice claims, including those involving:
- Boating accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Jones Act cases
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Trucking accidents
Our 16-attorney firm was founded in 1992, and has achieved over $425 million in settlements and verdicts for individuals and their families. We are well known throughout the state for our outstanding results and many of our fellow lawyers turn to us to help their clients with complex injury and malpractice matters. The lawyers at Levin & Perconti, our attorneys have successfully handled numerous cases personal injury and recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients, including:
- $750,000 settlement for a 27-year-old man who suffered a closed head injury and back, hand, and shoulder injuries while working at a Bartlett retailer. As our client was raised on a forklift unloading a shipment from a tractor trailer, the truck's driver pulled away from the loading dock without warning, catapulting our client and causing him to strike his head on the trailer's roof and fall.
- $970,000 medical malpractice settlement against a Chicago hospital for an emergency physician's failure to notify the mother of a 14-month-old girl when the child's blood work showed signs of a possible bacterial infection; as a result of her pneumococcal meningitis going untreated, she suffered severe brain damage and died
- $1.1 million settlement against a village, its paramedics, and a hospital for failing to timely transport a 55-year-old asthmatic to the hospital, and to provide necessary resuscitative measures causing cardiac arrest
- $1.5 million construction site injury settlement for a 33-year-old man who sustained severe injuries after falling through a chimney stack opening that was not covered or marked on a residential construction site in Glencoe, Illinois.
We understand that choosing the best Waukegan injury attorney for your case is a difficult process. It is crucial to choose a firm that has experience handling cases similar to yours, and against defendants in your area. We have represented clients in cases against individuals, doctors, hospitals, nursing homes and corporations in Waukegan and may be able to help you seek compensation for the harms caused to you or a loved one.
If you are a Waukegan resident who has been the victim of negligence resulting in serious personal injury or wrongful death, please contact us. One of our experienced personal injury attorneys will be happy to discuss your potential claim with you in a free and confidential consultation. Please call Levin & Perconti at 877-374-1417 or 312-332-2872 or complete our Contact Us form online.
Please note that we work on a contingent fee basis, so you will never pay us fees unless we recover compensation for you.