Wheaton, Illinois is a city located roughly 25 miles west of Chicago in DuPage County. As of a 2010 census, Wheaton had a population of nearly 53,000. Due to the town's proximity to Chicago, our injury lawyers frequently serve residents of Wheaton in all types of personal injury and wrongful death matters.
These include personal injury lawsuits involving:
- Birth injury
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- Car and trucking accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Premises liability
- Products liability
The lawyers at Levin & Perconti, our attorneys have successfully handled numerous cases personal injury and recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients, including:
- $1.2 million premises liability settlement for a 44-year-old man who suffered serious personal injuries when a structure's facade fell on him while he was working on the defendant's property. The defendant knew that the structure was unsound but failed to repair it and also failed to warn or prohibit the plaintiff from accessing the area around the structure.
- $1.49 million settlement for a 40-year-old patient who suffered a hypoxic brain injury as a result of a physician's administration of conscious sedation to the Decedent in the absence of a secure airway. This caused the Decedent to lose consciousness, as he could not breathe properly, and as a result he suffered an hypoxic brain injury from which he never recovered.
- $450,000 settlement for a 6 persons (2 adults and 4 children) who sustained multiple injuries with one child sustaining fatal injuries as result of a driver crossing the center line and hitting their van head on in DuPage County on Thanksgiving night 2002.
- A $1.25 million settlement for a 50-year-old woman who suffered multiple pelvic fractures, rib fractures, and spinal transverse process fractures when she was run over by a bus while walking in a crosswalk.
Since 1992, our experienced Wheaton personal injury lawyers at Levin & Perconti have diligently fought for justice for our clients, including those who lost loved ones to wrongful death. We understand that most people have never been involved in the legal process and most likely do not know where to turn when they are harmed by the negligence of others. Our lawyers are here to guide you through the litigation process, using our unmatched experience and resources to ensure that you receive fair and reasonable compensation for the harms caused to you. In each and every case we handle, we make it our goal to hold all wrongdoers accountable.
There are time limitations for filing a lawsuit in Illinois, so you should call us immediately if you think you have a case. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will be happy to discuss your potential case with you. Please call us at 877-374-1417 or 312-332-2872 or complete our Contact Us form online and an attorney will get back to you shortly.
Please note that all consultations are free and you will only pay us fees if we recover a verdict or settlement in your favor.