Where do you handle personal injury cases?
When selecting an attorney to represent you, finding one who is familiar with the local courts, but also one with a firm that has significant resources in order to provide you with the best representation possible, is important.
Since we opened in 1992, Levin & Perconti has handled cases against individuals, hospitals and nursing homes across the state, including cases in Lake, DuPage, Kane, Will, McHenry, Winnebago, Champaign, Peoria, Madison, Rock Island, Coles, Kankakee and Vermilion counties.Here you can follow the link to view some of these Illinois personal injury lawsuits.Types of Cases
We represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Jones Act & Maritime Law
- Federal Tort Claims Act
Some of our successful cases have been brought in the following areas:
- Nursing staff negligence case at a Chicago hospital;
- Personal injury suit against the City of Chicago;
- The largest Jones Act recovery ever recorded in Illinois in Alton;
- The largest wrongful death settlement in Kane County;
- Medical negligence actions against Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Rush University Medical Center, Advocate Bethany Hospital, Michael Reese Hospital, University of Chicago Medical Center, Advocate Bromenn Hospital; and
- Hillside and Homewood nursing homes for injuries and wrongful death linked to negligent care.
- One of the oldest communities in Worth Township, the village of Oak Lawn is located in Cook County, just southwest of Chicago;
- Orland Park is a village in Cook County that also extends slightly into Will County, and is located just 25 miles southwest of Chicago;
- Due to its location just outside the City of Chicago, the town of “Beautiful Berwyn” is home to a number of our clients;
- Buffalo Grove is a northwest Chicago suburb located in both Cook and Lake Counties;
- Located in southern DuPage County, Downers Grove is a western suburb of Chicago;
- Elmhurst is a Chicago suburb located in both DuPage and Cook counties;
- The Hoffman Estates community;
- Tinley Park is a suburb of Chicago located about 21 miles from the Chicago Loop; and
While our office is in Chicago, we work in various counties and local courts throughout the state, representing clients in cases throughout Illinois. There is no obligation to travel to our office--our Chicago personal injury lawyers are happy to come to you if we need to.
To speak with an experienced Illinois personal injury attorney call us toll free at 877-374-1417 or complete our Free Online Case Evaluation form and an attorney from Levin & Perconti will give you a call back at your convenience.