Quad Cities and Rock Island County Nursing Home Information
Rock Island County lies about three hours west of our offices in Chicago on the Illinois-Iowa border. The Quad-Cities are located in the county, including Rock Island, Moline and East Moline on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River. According to the Illinois Department of Public Health’s website, there are 16 nursing homes in Rock Island County.
Our main office is located in Chicago, but we frequently represent clients from the Quad Cities in nursing home abuse and negligence lawsuits. Steve Levin and John Perconti were among the first lawyers in Illinois to represent clients in cases against long-term care facilities, and we have over 20 years of experience fighting to protect the safety and well-being of this vulnerable population. Our law firm is well-known throughout the state for our work on behalf of nursing home residents, and we are proud that many fellow attorneys turn to us to handle their clients’ nursing home lawsuits.
If you have a question about filing a potential nursing home lawsuit in the Quad Cities, call us at 877-374-1417 for free case consultation.
Our attorneys understand that most families do not know where to turn when a loved one is seriously injured as a result of substandard care or abuse in nursing homes. When choosing a law firm to represent you, it is important to choose a firm that has experience handling cases similar to yours and has a proven record of success in nursing home cases. We have the experience and resources needed to handle even the most complex nursing home litigation matters and may be able to help you seek fair compensation for the harms caused to you or a loved one.
We handle all types of nursing home abuse and negligence lawsuits, including but not limited to those involving:
- Nursing home falls
- Bed sores
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Financial abuse
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Medication errors
- Clogged tracheostomy or gastric tubes
If you have questions about a potential case, call us today. There are time limitations for filing nursing home lawsuits in Illinois, so it is crucial to act early to protect your rights.
Call 877-374-1417 to Speak to a Lawyer About a Quad Cities Nursing Home Lawsuit
If you prefer to have one of our attorneys call you back at a time that is convenient for you, please fill out our online Contact Us form or leave your contact information and a summary of your case with one of our chat representatives.
Some of the Quad Cities facilities that we have filed cases against include, but are not limited, to:
East Moline, IL
- Name of Nursing Home: Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation
- Address: 4747 11th St, East Moline, IL 61244
- Type of Ownership:* For-Profit Corporation
- Owner(s) with 20 percent or greater interest:* M. Lerner
- CMS Nursing Home Compare Overall Rating:** 1 star out of 5 stars
- Name of Nursing Home: East Moline Nursing and Rehab, formerly known as Parkview Terrace
- Address: 430 S 30th Ave, East Moline, IL 61244
- Type of Ownership:* LLC
- Owner(s) with 20 percent or greater interest:* A. Gutnicki, J.Kagan, D. Lev
- CMS Nursing Home Compare Overall Rating:** 2 stars out of 5 stars
Rock Island, IL
- Name of Nursing Home: St. Anthony’s Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Address: 767 30th St, Rock Island, IL 61201
- Type of Ownership:* LLC
- Owner(s) with 20 percent or greater interest:* S. Koenig, G. Weintraub
- CMS Nursing Home Compare Overall Rating:** 4 stars out of 5 stars
* Information from the Illinois Department of Public Health’s Nursing Homes in Illinois website on April 10, 2013
** Information from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Nursing Home Compare website on April 10, 2013
Not only were they so professional but also so caring and thoughtful. It was very difficult going over the facts in our mother's case but they were so compassionate and understanding and allowed us to be with them every step of the way. We were able to sit in on the depositions and we were really able to see how hard they worked on our behalf.