Mount Prospect Personal Injury Lawyers
Just twenty-two miles northwest of Chicago is the city of Mount Prospect. The experienced legal team at Levin & Perconti has helped numerous accident victims in Mount Prospect protect their rights and get the compensation they needed to recover.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
Our Record of Success
At Levin & Perconti, our attorneys have successfully handled numerous injury cases and recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients, including:
- $575,000 negligence settlement against an Evergreen Park, IL nursing home for the family of an 88-year-old woman who developed multiple bed sores at the defendant facility. The sores worsened and her condition deteriorated, causing her death five months after she was first admitted to the facility.
- $645,000 verdict plus attorneys’ fees for the family of an 81-year-old man who suffered a serious brain injury after falling out of his wheelchair at the defendant nursing home. He later died from complications linked to his injuries.
- $800,000 settlement against a Lincolnshire, Illinois intermediate care facility for failing to appropriately supervise a 32-year-old mentally disabled woman on a facility outing where she choked to death.
- $5.35 million settlement against a hospital and hospital staff for failure to diagnose postpartum cardiomyopathy in an 18-year-old woman who had just had her first child one month earlier. The victim died as a result of this failure to diagnose.
- $6.5 million trucking accident settlement ($4.7 record Kane County wrongful death settlement) for the family of a 32-year-old woman who was killed when their pick-up truck was rear-ended by a semi-truck. Our client and his son both suffered significant personal injuries in the collision.
The defendant truck driver was found to be under the influence of marijuana and operating an overloaded, unsafe truck. In violation of federal regulations, the defendant truck owners failed to drug-screen or perform background checks on their drivers.
for a 44-year-old man who suffered serious personal injuries when a structure’s facade fell on him while he was working on the defendant’s property.
against a nursing home for a 75-year-old resident who developed multiple painful and infected bedsores, or pressure ulcers, which caused her death
against All-Faith Pavilion for the daughter of an 82-year-old Chicago man who fell and sustained a fatal brain injury while living at the nursing home.
Mount Prospect Residents
Since 1992, the lawyers at Levin & Perconti have obtained over $425 million for victims of negligence and the loved ones of those who have been wrongfully killed. Our Mt. Prospect personal injury attorneys have earned numerous verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients, and these results have earned us the respect of both our peers and adversaries. With 16 attorneys and a veteran support staff, our firm has both the experience and resources to handle even the most complex lawsuits.
There are statutes of limitations for filing lawsuits in Illinois, so we encourage you to call our attorneys if you think you have a case in order to protect your right to take action. Feel free to call us at 877-374-1417 or 312-332-2872 or fill out our Contact Us form online and an attorney will call you back to discuss your case. There is no cost or obligation of any kind for a consultation and if we decide to take your case, you will never pay us fees until we recover compensation for you.
Not only were they so professional but also so caring and thoughtful. It was very difficult going over the facts in our mother's case but they were so compassionate and understanding and allowed us to be with them every step of the way. We were able to sit in on the depositions and we were really able to see how hard they worked on our behalf.