Where We Practice
Founded in 1992, the attorneys at Levin & Perconti bring over 130 years combined experience to serve our clients in Chicago and surrounding areas, including Cook, DuPage County, Kane, Lake, and Will Counties in personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and related cases.
We have represented thousands of victims throughout Illinois, helping them to recover for their pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and what they need in order to make them whole again. Although we are headquartered in the River North neighborhood of Chicago just north of the Loop, we frequently file cases against hospitals, nursing homes and other defendants all across the state.Areas of Practice
Throughout the state of Illinois, Levin & Perconti advise clients about legal issues related to:
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect;
- Medical Malpractice, including Misdiagnosis and Failure to Diagnose and Birth Injuries;
- Products Liability, including Medical Device Errors and Dental Malpractice;
- Auto, Boating, Motorcycle, and Truck Accidents;
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries;
- Pedestrian, and Bicycle Accidents;
- Workplace Accidents, including Construction Accidents, Asbestos/Mesothelioma, Jones/Maritime Act, and Workers’ Compensation;
- Premises Liability issues, including Animal & Dog Bites;
- Federal Tort Claims Act; and
- Other areas related to personal injury, including but not limited to Swimming Pool Accidents, Day Care Injury Lawsuits, and Injuries to Children.
Some of our most recent settlements include:
- A $6.5 trucking accident settlement in Kane County. This included a record $4.7 million wrongful death settlement.
- A $3.3 million medical malpractice settlement in Vermilion County against a Champaign County hospital
- A $700,000 record settlement against a Coles County nursing home.
- A $550,000 settlement against an Iroquois County nursing home.
- Lawsuit Venues- Dispelling Old Myths
- Communities We Serve homepage
Our Chicago injury attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that victims of negligence recover fair compensation when their lives are changed by injuries sustained due to someone else's mistakes. We have the complex technical and medical knowledge needed to evaluate your claim, a strong understanding of Illinois law, and the experience needed to bring all of these components together to reach a successful conclusion for our injury clients.
If you believe that you or a loved one suffered serious injury or death because of someone else’s mistakes, call us at 877-374-1417 at 312-332-2872 or email us for a free and confidential consultation with an Illinois injury lawyer. There is no obligation to retain our services and we will only collect fees if you are compensated.